© Copyright 1976-2021 Shazhou Textile Dyeing Import & Export Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Powered by iwonder.cn
Poplin is one of Shandong's native products. As far as the fabric structure is concerned, cotton poplin is a plain weave fabric. According to the differentiation of textile technology, it is divided into combed poplin and combed poplin.
The fabric composition of cotton poplin is generally a cotton-polyester blend, and a small amount of poplin will contain a small amount of animal fur.
So what is the material of cotton poplin fabric?
Under normal circumstances, the concept of the word cotton refers to 100% cotton yarn, that is, cotton poplin is a 100% cotton yarn fabric, spinning without other impurities, such as polyester or animal fur.
How should cotton poplin fabric be maintained?
Cotton poplin fabric is a high-end fabric. The fabric cost is relatively expensive. The processed garments are expensive. Therefore, we should pay attention to maintenance when wearing them. The following editor will organize some related to cotton poplin fabrics maintenance knowledge.
1. The cotton poplin fabric is a 100% cotton yarn fabric. The fabric is relatively soft and not resistant to friction. As time goes by, it will become thinner and smoother.
2. Since the cotton poplin fabric is a cotton fabric, there will be a small amount of color fading during washing. When washing, it is recommended to use a neutral detergent and do not wash it with other fabrics.
3. After washing the poplin fabric every time, you can not twist it vigorously. It should be ironed with a layer of wet cloth and the ironing temperature should not exceed 200 degrees.
4. The poplin fabric is made of cotton, which can be dried in a drying box or in the sun, but it is not suitable for high temperature exposure.
5. It is recommended to put mothballs in the storage of cotton poplin fabric to prevent insects.
Next, the editor will introduce some of the advantages of cotton poplin.
Cotton poplin has good hygroscopicity. Under normal circumstances, the fiber can absorb moisture from the surrounding atmosphere. It touches human skin and makes people feel soft and not stiff. If the humidity of the cotton cloth increases and the surrounding temperature is higher, all the moisture contained in the fiber will evaporate, so that the fabric can maintain a water balance and make people feel comfortable.
2. Thermal insulation:
Because cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, its thermal conductivity is extremely low, and because cotton fiber itself has the advantages of porosity and high elasticity, a large amount of air can accumulate between the fibers, and air is a poor conductor of heat and electricity. Poplin textiles have good thermal insulation properties. Wearing cotton poplin clothing makes people feel warm.
The above is the little knowledge related to the maintenance of cotton poplin organized by the editor for everyone, I hope it will be helpful to everyone. And if you want to buy cotton poplin, you are welcome to contact us.